|Finally, that song meme!
||[May. 8th, 2004|02:13 am]
|||||Chicago - Feeling Stronger Every Day (no, that's not one)||]|
You know the drill, I'm sure. 20 songs off my playlist. Lines given, guess the songs, pass it on.
1. "The harder you run, the harder you fall"
2. "And if you don't love me now, you will never love me again"
3. "There's a feeling I get when I look to the west, and my spirit is crying for leaving"
4. "One likes to believe in the freedom of music"
5. "Heroes or prisoners, world-famous volcanoes"
6. "There'll be one child born in this world to carry on"
7. "I always get it up for the touch of the younger kind"
8. "We are young, but getting old before our time"
9. "But holding you close is like holding the summer sun"
10. "This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us"
11. "Surely I've exceeded expectations"
12. "I have spent all my years in believing you, but I just can't get no relief"
13. "They say love is blind, I don't think you're blind"
14. "I say love is such a force if you find yourself in it"
15. "I have spoke with the tongue of angels, I have held the hand of a devil"
16. "You've found an enemy in me"
17. "I even get excited when I see the North Pole"
18. "With every mistake we must surely be learning"
19. "There's a chemical bond to the planets of life, four dimensions beyond we make contact tonight"
20. "You were flapping your arms, you started to cry"
Answers to be posted in a week, maybe? Go to it. Some will be easy for people and hard for others, and there's at least one that I will be very surprised if anyone gets.