#2: See who gets it. Particularly difficult (IMO) songs are marked with asterisks.
1) I know you; I know you've seen her
2) Stay with me; my love I hope you'll always be - "Follow You Follow Me" by Genesis, named by hokie
3*) Will you come to play some more? Will you stand alone?
4) I've been a bad, bad girl; I've been careless with a delicate man - "Criminal" by Fiona Apple, named by mkwhite
5) Gee, but it's great to be back home - "Keep the Customer Satisfied" by Simon and Garfunkel, named by dalassa
6) With just one kiss, you could change the world - "Walk or Ride" by the Ditty Bops, named by nightsinger
7) The last train is nearly due; the underground is closing soon "A Poem on the Underground Wall" by Simon and Garfunkel, named by hokie
8*) As a young boy, Michael helped his mother cook - "Big Fish" by Moxy Fruvous, named by hokie
9) I ain't never gonna let you down; all you gotta do is trust me - "Depending On You" by Tom Petty, named by miang
10*) Frost on the door melts away like butter in the noontime sun
11*) I can see by your eyes you must be lying
12) Mother was an incubator; Father was the contents of a test tube in the ice box - "905" by the Who, named by hokie
13) Down in the workshop, all the elves are making toys - "The Night Santa Went Crazy" by Weird Al Yankovic, named by xaandria
14) Once, there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't come to school - "Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm" by Crash Test Dummies, named by nightsinger
15) Here I stand, look around, around, around... - "Now I'm Here" by Queen, named by hokie