||[Oct. 27th, 2006|11:10 am]
From nightsinger, et al.
Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.
1) I've had the Update Journal page open with nothing but the introduction and "1)" here for the past five hours. That's random, and that's a fact!
2) My eligibility for Jeopardy from my audition last year expires in eight days. Sadness. But I have a (miniscule, but present) chance to be on Deal or No Deal. It's not a trivia show, but oh well.
3) I don't tend to "daydream" as such very often. What my mind will do when it's idle, though, is start talking to itself, and eventually invent insane situations for me to react to in my head. I'll start talking through, say, a situation in which I was suddenly transported to the 15th century and needed to avoid being burned as a witch for having a little tiny box that music came out of.
4) My LJ (and everything else) username is based on the name of the Sith character that I invented for lightsaber battles with my younger siblings and their friends (i.e. me versus anywhere between two and eight kids half my age). That name is in turn based on an earlier handle I used.
5) I have several large blocks of marzipan sitting in my freezer. Also, marzipan killed my blender. That's when we bought a proper food processor.
6) "Dream jobs" I've considered during my life include: game show designer, quiz show question writer, Lego designer, full-time cartoonist, game designer, and benevolent world dictator.
I'm not tagging anyone. Do it if you like.