1) On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first fifteen songs on the list.
2) Write down the first line of the song.
3) Have your friends comment and see if they know the songs.
4) When someone guesses correctly, strike out the line and list the correct name of the song next to it. (Title AND artist have to be correctly guessed.)
I edited it a bit too. No songs with obvious giveaways in the first line, no instrumentals, no non-songs (I've got some Eddie Izzard on here), and no songs in foreign languages... and generally I put the first two lines when the first line is too short.
1. You said that I put chains on you, but I don't think that's really true
2. Somebody put their feet up on the table, somebody made a pretty bad call
3. I wonder where you are tonight; you're probably on the rampage somewhere
4. I see you in the front row dancing up and down, you're ripped and ready for a night downtown
7. There's no bread, let them eat cake, there's no end to what they'll take
9. I`m in a room full of people, hanging on one person`s breath
11. Kids today, they`re all the same, all call themselves some crazy name
14. Don't you feel like trying something new?
15. I saw a circle turning, shining in the sun