||[May. 9th, 2006|06:45 pm]
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Mesopotamia is the "cradle of civilization" and was home to all seven of the "Great Wonders of the Ancient World".
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you hit?
My printer, a table, air, or a pile of crap on my desk, dependong on which direction I stretch.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Sora playing Suikoden V.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
6:35. (It was actually 6:50.)
5. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Birds singing outside. I haven't turned my music on yet. ...There we go. "Tears & Rain" by James Blunt. ("Back to Bedlam" is a pretty damn good album)
6. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Departing Uwajimaya after getting a tasty, tasty humbow on my way home.
7. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Rachel's post, containing this survey.
8. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and jeans. The usual.
9. Did you dream last night?
Yes. But I don't remember details.
10. When did you last laugh?
Reading comics earlier today...
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing, yet. I need to get on that. Ideally, there'd be about six wallscrolls, a poster of Europa Wulfenbach, and two diplomas.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
When don't I?
13. What do you think of this quiz?
Not the worst one I've ever taken.
14. What is the last film you saw?
Hmm. Last one in a theatre was V for Vendetta - I don't recall watching any movies on DVD since then, but I could be wrong. (Most of my DVD watching lately has been West Wing.)
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd start off by taking care of my family's debt (tuition loans, mortgage, etc) and making sure college for my little siblings was taken care of. After that... a house? Maybe I'd see if I can be a cartoonist for a living, or go back to school or something.
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
"Something about you that I don't know." ...Really, I got nothing. Umm... I like applesauce?
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd like humanity to be more kind and reasonable. It would solve so many problems.
18. Do you like to dance?
19. George Bush.
He's an incompetent, selfish buffoon, a puppet of more evil selfish interests, and as Rachel said, will be known in history as the worst leader the country's ever had.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I don't know. I'd been contemplating Athena or Aurelia, but both of those are probably better middle-name material.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Probably Paul or James. They're family names... Probably Maxwell as a middle name, being my clan.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Definitely. Probably not anywhere that doesn't speak English, though. London or Vancouver would probably be my top candidates.
Do it if you like.