||[Jan. 1st, 2006|01:18 pm]
|[||Tags|||||new year, plans||]|
|||||R.E.M. - Talk About The Passion||]|
Over the past year, one of the things I have been truly horrible at is keeping in contact with many of my friends. I'll stop IMing or emailing, or I'll run into someone and then fail to keep in contact, or whatever. And I want to apologize to all of you for that - it was an absurdly busy year, and I'll try to do better. And that goes for anyone whom I've hurt or angered this year - know that it was never my intention to do so, and I am sorry if I have.
I've never liked the sound of "resolutions" - we're not passing legislation, here, people - so, following are my plans for 2006:
- Finish Scatterplot
- Work on game design, and get at least two games out of my four ideas to a playtesting stage
- Continue designing puzzles for the next Microsoft Puzzle Hunt
- Possibly start a new webcomic - I haven't decided whether I actually want to do this.
- Go to the San Diego Comic Con. Finally.
- Get called down to LA for Jeopardy (yeah, I know I have no control over it. Still.)
- Exercise more. Eat healthier.
- Get my apartment organized, clean, and in sufficient shape to entertain people.
This is going to be a big year, I know it. Happy 11111010110!