I've never liked the sound of "resolutions" - we're not passing legislation, here, people - so, following are my plans for 2006:
- Finish Scatterplot
- Work on game design, and get at least two games out of my four ideas to a playtesting stage
- Continue designing puzzles for the next Microsoft Puzzle Hunt
- Possibly start a new webcomic - I haven't decided whether I actually want to do this.
- Go to the San Diego Comic Con. Finally.
- Get called down to LA for Jeopardy (yeah, I know I have no control over it. Still.)
- Exercise more. Eat healthier.
- Get my apartment organized, clean, and in sufficient shape to entertain people.
This is going to be a big year, I know it. Happy 11111010110!