|Meme from miang
||[Jul. 23rd, 2005|01:22 am]
|||||Bob Seger - Rock and Roll Never Forgets||]|
Ask me for "top five" lists of pretty much anything, and I will list you my top five of that thing or things. Copy to your journal and let everyone else ask you for lists (if you haven't already.)
Well? What're you waiting for?
top five sound effect words!
top five tv children!
top five katamari damacy objects!
top five types of sushi!
I should have mentioned - none of these will be in a particular order, because I'm bad at picking favorites...
4. SPLUTCH (It's got that nice visceral "something horrible happening to a piece of flesh" feeling)
2. Anita (from ROD: TV)
1. The Thunder God
3. The rainbow
D) (these might have different names, depending on where you are - and I can't always remember the ingredients)
1. Cobra Roll (shrimp tempura, cucumber, crab salad, spicy sauce)
2. Dragon Roll
3. Samurai Roll
4. California Roll (esp. its variants, like "Spicy" and "Special" which replaces the crab with crab salad)
5. Salmon Nigiri
my god, you have terrible taste in sushi.
and what, pray tell, constitutes "good taste"?
Honestly, that was the one I had the most trouble with - there's too much variation in sushi for me to even remember all the variations, much less selecting a few favorites.
Ok, since I have to get everyone back...
Top five worst cards to have played against you in Munchkin. (Regular, not Space.)
Top five places you're going to take us when we come to Seattle.
Top five worst airline names. (You can make these up.)
Again, all in no particular order:
1. Hungry Backpack
2. Duck of Doom
3. Wandering Monster (with appropriately ridiculous monster attached)
4. Mate (again, on an appropriately ridiculous monster)
5. Chicken On Your Head
1. International District (so much good Asian food)
2. Seattle Center (because we have to do the tourist thing at least once)
3. Capitol Hill area (a lot like State Street in terms of wanderability and little shops and such - except with more of an alternative/indie/punk feel to it)
4. The Pirate Store (you'll see)
5. Uhh... my apartment. Because yeah.
1. Air Balsa
2. Spirit Airlines (consider another meaning of "Spirit")
3. America West (really, they just suck)
4. Quality Discount Air
5. Osama bin Airline
Uhh... my apartment. Because yeah.
Oooh baby. *wink* *nudge*
Osama bin Airline
You win the Internet.
Also, America West does suck. They're slightly less late on average than Northwest, though, but the other problems counteract that advantage.
Oooh baby. *wink* *nudge*
Fine, I'll make sure you and Patrick can have some "alone time". Just don't leave the futon sticky.
but the other problems counteract that advantage.
Like their propensity to send every flight through Phoenix. Oy.
2005-07-23 05:36 pm (UTC)
well color me embarassed (it's a shade of red)
Gyahhh, that's not *even* what I was going for. I'm going to go hide in the corner now. I'll come out when I can stop making this face: >_<;
Like their propensity to send every flight through Phoenix.
Oh, good, so they do that to everyone? I thought it was just me.
Top 5 people you've never met but really want to.
Top 5 cities or countries you've never been but plan to go to.
Top 5 movies you've never seen but plan to see someday.
Top 5 most overused catchphrases/injokes that you are utterly sick of.
Top 5 things you'll miss now that you're in Seattle.
Okay.... again, no particular order for any of these.
3. Einstein (yeah, I know that's not really possible)
4. Robin Williams
5. Wil Wheaton
1. The UK (I've been to Heathrow on my way to Paris, but other than that...)
1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2. Being John Malkovich
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. A Clockwork Orange
1. All your base
2. The whole masturbation-kitten thing
3. That's about it - I tend to not come in contact with that sort of thing as much. (It helps not having had cable for the past five months)
2. Friends in Ann Arbor
3. Being within driving distance of a bunch of my other friends
4. Weekend trips to Toronto
5. The small-city atmosphere (but only a little - Seattle feels a lot like it anyway)
Okay, really easy stuff here...
1. Top 5 Anime
2. Top 5 Bands/Musical Artists
3. Top 5 Foods
Right. Again, ordering is irrelevant.
Read or Die (both OVA and TV)
BBQ Chicken pizza
General Tso's Chicken