||[May. 30th, 2005|11:50 pm]
|||||doom doomdoom doom!||]|
|||||ELO - Fire On High||]|
So, I just got back from a four-night trip to Madison to visit miang and tcdohl.
- Munchkin and Star Munchkin
- Another card game, this one called "Fuck"
- Shaolin Soccer
- All 13 episodes of Gravitation
- The Escaflowne movie
- Nescaflowne (jesus.)
- Wandering up and down State Street
- Edo Buffet, a $6 all-you-can-eat sushi buffet with very, very good sushi
- Hanging out with friends from tcdohl's job and hearing about manager-related drama
- Late night kosher donut run
- Late night trip to Denny's for breakfast and Munchkin
- General kickassery
That's about all I can remember at the moment. Doesn't help that I went all out-of-order and everything.
Tomorrow, up to Kingston to help staedtlerjosh move. Wheeha.
Also, on the way home I had an idea for a series of Scatterplot bumper stickers. I'll be discussing that later.
At the moment, though, I feel like the pull of gravity is about 10 degrees from vertical. It's an odd feeling, and I'm not sure what brought it on. Possibly, sheer exhaustion.
Now, scanning/editing Wednesday's and Friday's Scatterplots! Yay!